An orphan (from the Greek: ορφανός, orphanós) is someone whose parents are dead or unknown or have abandoned them.
Though most times orphans are regarded as those whose parents are dead but in reality that’s not the case for every orphan out there. Some people are forced to live on their own due to different circumstances even though their parents are still breathing, hence such ones are as well orphans.
Obviously this post is about being an orphan and I want to share tips on what orphans have in common and one thing they both have that never fails them is GOD, yea, LOL they do and that’s all they really have.
Tips on living as an orphan
- Realize your situation and accept it. Remind yourself you are all you’ve got and look out for your good in every situation.
- Don’t be shy about your life or predicament – tell your friends, lover who you truly are. When I was growing up I never told anyone I meet about my life and it had a bad toll back on me. So tell your story, your pain to your close friends especially when they’ve tell you theirs, don’t hide anymore.
- Realize your situation and live in full awareness of what it is. This will not only make you have directions in your life but as well will shape you and you wouldn’t make many mistakes that you’ve to regret much later in future.
- Learn to save and spend less because you need money to see life through so SAVE and buy less.
- Associate only with determine minds who want to be something in future not walk about friends hence they’ll lead you into who you are not and will make you do the wrong things and even make you go to the worst schools. Choice on who to associate with is everything so choose wisely.
- Do not be overly-Joy, you’ll awaken your sense of reasoning in tears and pain hence sadness will do you more good than laughter. Be alive each moment so you don’t postpone whatever you dealing with because is not avoidable so feel free behind close doors to cry. Tears will bring joy to you and try not to wallow in tears for too long. Try to make yourself happy sometimes.
Drop your comments if the post is helpful or useful.